How To Add Free Email Subscription Box To Your Website
How to add free email subscription box to your website. E-mail subscriptions are a great way to get connected with users. If you want to maintain loyal user base, then you should add e-mail subscription to your website. When ever you are updating website with new content, then an email will be delivered to your e-mail subscribes. They can follow up your new content.
Feedburner provides email newsletter service, it’s free and provided by Google. First of all create feedburner account at http://feedburner.google.com/, or login with your existing Google account.
- After login add the rss feed link of your webiste like (http://codingcyber.com/feed/). By adding website feed link, feedburner will gets the new content via feed to send new email.
- After adding click on the link, it will takes you to the next page, click on publicize button.
- From the Publicize Screen, click on Email Subscription, and activate it
- After activating Email Subscription, click on Subscription Management copy and paste this code to your website.
Copy the code and paste it on your website, so your website visitors can subscribe to newsletter.
If you have any feedback on this article “How to add free email subscription box to your website” please let us know by using comment form below. To get latest news and updates follow us on twitter & facebook. And subscribe to our newsletter.
Incoming search terms:
- how to add subscriber option in website free
- how to make email subribtion box