Adding Phone CCK field in Drupal 7 Content Type
Adding Phone CCK field in Drupal 7 Content Type, if you want to add mobile or phone field in drupal 7 content type. Then you can add it by going to manage fields section for that content type. From manage fields page you can add phone cck field, before that you need to install and enable phone module. Other wise you can use one more module cck phone. By using any of the modules you can add mobile field to content type in drupal 7.
This is an article in the series of Step by step guide to learn drupal 7.
Two steps to add phone field to drupal content type.
- Install and enable module for phone field.
- Add phone field to content type from manage fields page.
Install and enable module for phone field
Install and enable any one of the modules
After enabling the any one of the module, Proceed with step two.
Adding phone field to drupal 7 content type
For adding phone field to any content type
- Just navigate to Structure => Content Types => Article => Manage fields.
- From under add new field, Enter the label.
- From Field type select phone.
- Click on Save button.
- And from next screen continue with default settings.
- Click on save configuration button.
Now you can check phone field from create content page.
I hope this article helped you. If you are interested to learn more about drupal 7 please follow the series Step by step guide to learn drupal7 by subscribing to newsletter or get latest news and updates by following us on twitter & facebook. If you have any feedback please let us know by using comment form.
Incoming search terms:
- cck phone number
- github vivek vengala