How to create a database in Godaddy Hosting Cpanel
How to create a database in Godaddy Hosting Cpanel, this is simple tutorial to create database in Godadday Web Server Hosting Control Panel. Unlike normall Web Server Hosting Control Panel, creating a database in Godadday Hosting Cpanel is easy. Before proceeding further, you need to create an hosting ( or purchase) account from godadday, if you already have one you can proceed.
Steps to create a database in Godaddy Hosting Cpanel
For creating an database in Godaddy Web Server hosting control panel, follow these steps.
- First of all login to your hosting account from godadday website.
- After login, you will be redirected to My Account page
- From under Products, Expand Web Hosting, all hosting plans will be shown there. Click on Launch button.
- From Hosting, click on drop down menu Databases then MySQL.
- After popup window to Manage Databases will be displayed, with all existing databases, click on Add button to create new database.
- After that again a popup will be shown to Add a MySQL Database. Enter all the details
Friendly Name : This is for you to remember easily.
Database Name & Username : This will be your database name and username.
New Password & Confirm Password : This is your database password, enter same password in both fields.
- After that click on OK button.
- Then your new database will be shown on Manage Databases list in pending mode. After a few minutes it will be updated with Setup Status.
Now you can use your database. To access database host name,
- Click on Actions button then Details , a popup window will be displayed with Database details.
- There you an find Hostname .
- And PHPMyAdmin url.
If you have any problem while creating a database in Hosting Control Panel, let me know by using below comment form.
Incoming search terms:
- cpanel godaddy login
- how to configure db and login form in window hoating in php
- how to connect to mysql database in godaddy image with
- how to create database on hosting server