How to export a database using PHPMyAdmin
How to export a database using PHPMyAdmin, If you are using PHPMyAdmin and want to export a database then navigate to PHPMyAdmin in hosting control panel or in localhost. Login to PHPMyAdmin and select the database which you want to export from left side column, after selecting database then it will show all the tables. On top of it you can see a list of tabs, click on Export tab. Then you will get options to export a table.
If you want to export a database in localhost then navigate to localhost/phpmyadmin or if you are on web server navigate to server’s phpmyadmin then login to phpmyadmin with login credentials.
- After Logging into PHPMyAdmin, select the database from left side column.
- On top you can see list of tabs click on Export after selecting a database.
- On export screen, you can see these options for quick export select this option “Quick – display only the minimal options”
- If you want advanced options to export database like selecting specific tables, then you can use this optionCustom – display all possible options. And it has lot of other options.
In advanced options, you can select the file format to export database. And other options like whether you want to export database with table data or without table data.
Incoming search terms:
- godaddy phpmyadmin exqport