How To Fix Aestan Tray Menu Has Encountered a Problem In WAMP
How to fix Aestan tray menu has encountered a problem in WAMP, After installing wamp server in windows if you get this problem please follow these below steps to fix it. After installing wamp if you try to open wamp it will shows a pop up window with this message “aestan tray menu has encountered a problem and needs to close“. Here i’ll show you how you can fix this issue in windows xp.
This problem i’ve got lot of times when i’m beginner to web development. At that time i don’t know how to fix this problem. I have formatted my system around 4 to 5 times, but no use. Then after lot of research i found this solution. I’m writing this because, this will be useful for some one.
Steps to fix Aestan tray menu has encountered a problem in WAMP
If you have just installed WAMP server and if you are facing this problem. Then install these applications
- Install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistribution Package
- Install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistribution Package
- Then Install Wampserver
Incoming search terms:
- aestan tray menu
- aestan tray menu has stopped working on wamp solution
- aestan tray menu has stopped working wamp server
- how to solve aestan tray menu in wampserver
- wampserver aestan tray menu error