How to add more fields in drupal 7 user registration like gender, date of birth or mobile number. We can add from the Account Settings.
How to add more fields in drupal 7 user registration
- After Logging in as admin, Go to Configuration -> People -> Account Settings -> Manage Fields.
- Add custom field like the CCK for content type.
- From the field settings page, select the check box Display on user registration form.
- After saving the changes, you can see it on user registration page.
Like this process we can add as many fields as we can add to the user registration page. If it was drupal 7, we will do in this way. If it’s drupal the process is completely different i’ll write a post for add fields to user registration in drupal 6.
Incoming search terms:
- user registration select field type drupal 7