How to Increase PHP Memory Limit On Godaddy Hosting
How to increase PHP memory limit on GoDaddy hosting. If you are using GoDaddy hosting services and you want to increase PHP memory limit something to high means 128MB. By default my GoDaddy hosting plan PHP memory limit is 64MB. If you want to increase PHP memory limit on GoDaddy server follow these steps.
When I’m installing drupal commerce kickstart installation. The minimum requirement is 128MB of PHP memory_limit, but GoDaddy PHP memory limit is 64MB.
- How to Fix WordPress – Fatal Error : Allowed Memory Size Exhausted without increasing memory limit
- How to Increase PHP memory_limit in WHM (CPanel)
To increase PHP memory limit follow these steps.
- Login to godaddy cpanel -> open up file manager, go to root of the directory.
- Create a new file here named php5.ini, if you already have php5.ini edit the file. Add this line to that file
memory_limit = 256M
- Save the file and close it.
- If you open php info file, your changes won’t take effect.
Here comes the tricky part.
- From under stats & Monitors, click on System Processes
- You will find a button End All, click that button and reload php info file in your browser, You can find your updated php memory limit.
In my case it’s worked, your hosting plan should support the modifications otherwise it will not work, If you have any difficulty in creasing php memory limit, let me know the issue.
If your cpanel is newer version then create a file named “.user.ini”, then add the code. And test it with phpinfo function.
I hope this article helped you to Increase php memory limit on godadday hosting plan. To get latest news and updates follow us on twitter & facebook, subscribe to newsletter. If you have any feedback please let me know by using comment form.
Incoming search terms:
- godaddy c panel Memory usege Full problem
- how to increase php memory limit wordpress godaddy
- change memory size of subdomain on godaddy
- memory size in godaddy
- how to increase out of the memory in php
- how to change the execution time and memmory ini in godaddy hosting file
- godaddy php process Problem
- Godaddy php ini for php time zone
- Godaddy file upload limit size
- php-memory-limit 128MB (detected: 64MB) godaddy