How to Login Into Linux server using Command Line Terminal
Login into Linux server is the first thing to start working on a server. For that you need to have
Open SSH client based on your operating system. If you are on
1. In Linux & Mac
Enter these commands ssh email@example.com
your.server.com is the server
Type yes and press Enter Button
Enter the password of that user, then press enter.
(password will be entered in hidden format for security reasons)
After that you will be logged into Linux server, a user can execute commands based on their permissions.
To check, Simply run a command like "uptime"
2. In Windows
- Open SSH client Putty.
- In the Host Name field, fill server host name or the IP address of the server.
- In the Port field, enter the port number by default port number is 22.
- Click on Open button.
- It takes you to command line screen, enter the password then press on enter. (password will be entered in hidden format for security reasons)
- Then you will be logged into server, user can execute the commands based on their user permissions.
If you have trouble login to Linux Server using SSH, let me know using
Incoming search terms:
- linux e posta server user command