PhpMyAdmin 403 Forbidden Error In WAMP
PhpMyAdmin 403 forbidden error in WAMP, do you have the same problem? I’ve formatted my computer and installed WAMP Server, after that I’ve started WAMP Server and opened PhpMyAdmin in web browser then i got this problem. PhpMyAdmin is showing 403 forbidden error. To fix this follow these steps and update the PhpMyAdmin configuration files.
If you have any other problem with WAMP server, go through these articles.
- How To Install WAMP WebServer In Windows
- WAMP Server Is Not Working With Skype In Windows
- How To Fix Aestan Tray Menu Has Encountered a Problem In WAMP
Find for this code in wamp/alias/phpmyadmin.conf file.
<Directory "c:/wamp/apps/phpmyadmin3.5.1/"> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews AllowOverride all Order Deny,Allow Deny from All Allow from 127.0.0.1
and replace it with
<Directory "c:/wamp/apps/phpmyadmin3.5.1/"> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews AllowOverride all Order Deny,Allow Allow from All
After replacing above code in this file wamp/alias/phpmyadmin.conf save it, and restart wamp server. Then you problem will be solved.
Incoming search terms:
- error 403 forbidden wamp server how to solve
- there is 403 forbiden errorerror on myphpadmin